Dave you need to do something

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Dave you need to do something
Got a shit load of errors about a hour and a half ago, now it's laggy af.
​He's been doing things basically all day, which is the actual reason there are errors. Something about a site upgrade.
Those errors are there since he's finally doing something
Maybe he needs to stuff his dick into your mouth.
It's not dave, dave got house robbed and killed, and the guy is fucking up the forum.
I got worried when I got some errors.
It's fixed now
Which errors? I haven't seen any errors, there was lag earlier but it's mostly gone.
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
Which errors? I haven't seen any errors, there was lag earlier but it's mostly gone.
Yeah it was fixed at about 6, but around 12-2 there were a crap load of " site is unavailable " and database errors.
It seems fine right now
MPGH was down yesterday for some time
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?