DUDE DOES THE BOOSTS WORK?
AQW Nuclear Trainer!
Oh, Okay Thanks 
---------- Post added at 06:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 AM ----------
Yes, The Boosts work, All You Need to do is Click on the boost, Then click the combo box again.
For Example: Say I want Gold Boosts, I will open the combo box and click on gold boost, Then I will click on the combo box again!
The Same Goes For Pets

---------- Post added at 06:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 AM ----------
Yes, The Boosts work, All You Need to do is Click on the boost, Then click the combo box again.
For Example: Say I want Gold Boosts, I will open the combo box and click on gold boost, Then I will click on the combo box again!
The Same Goes For Pets

I just f*cking click on the 7 days ban. what a idiot i am. hahaha.
Good Job mate!
i guess it will be one of the best trainers soon
i guess it will be one of the best trainers soon

Thanks Mate
Hopefully It is!
Hopefully It is!Similar Threads
Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / TrainersAQW Armjld Trainer V.2.1
14 Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / TrainersAQW Ultra Trainers & Crackers & Grabbers & Loaders & Hacks Pack
54 Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / TrainersAqw Mac TrainerXY 15 Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / TrainersAQW Armjldian Trainer v.2.2
36 Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers(Reuqest) I need a AQW trainer that works on windows 7
5