I'm lost...

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
I'm lost...
Let's get this outta the way first: YES, i AM computer dumb....YES you will laugh at the questions i ask because, oh, i just always ask the brightest questions :/.

Now i've gotten most of this MPGH figured out, i think, but i dont get the link by your USER CP... the IRC WEB CHAT.. thingy.. it always says

*** Undefined string
*** Undefined string

I have no idea wat that means. Did i do something wrong, or forget to do something, ooooor am i just an idiot that missed a step? Please help meh :/
Quote Originally Posted by Missy_Lynne View Post
Let's get this outta the way first: YES, i AM computer dumb....YES you will laugh at the questions i ask because, oh, i just always ask the brightest questions :/.

Now i've gotten most of this MPGH figured out, i think, but i dont get the link by your USER CP... the IRC WEB CHAT.. thingy.. it always says

*** Undefined string
*** Undefined string

I have no idea wat that means. Did i do something wrong, or forget to do something, ooooor am i just an idiot that missed a step? Please help meh :/
1st, GOURAV STFU AND GTFO

2nd, it says invalid because _ cannot be used as a nick name in irc, it says that 4 me 2 because i have ~
I assume you resolved it, because you were in IRC.
Yep i resolved it, thanks....im a little confused as to what happened between the two first posts after mine...but you were still helpful thanks ^^
gourav's an idiot, thats what happened
ohhh. well. thanks for the tip.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?