L&M Hacks / Version 1.0 [LEACH]

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
L&M Hacks / Version 1.0 [LEACH]
 
Credits
Unkn0wnHACK, KN4CK3R and Heute (Pleas correct me if i forgot someone)
Admin, i didn't try this hack as do i not play WarZ any more.


hack is for emulators warz servers, and this is my first version, this hack is basic.
This hack work in iPlayWarz, InfectedZ and others.

To good work, use TheWarZ windowed mode,
Don't use this hack in warz original server, use in warz pirate servers!

OPTIONS
CHAMS
CROSSHAIR

HOTKEYS
CHAMS = Numpad 1
TRANSP WALL = Numpad 2
CROSSHAIR = Numpad +

Possible additions
Box 2D
Model name
Items CHAMS
New Menu
and others things

 
Virus Scans


 
Screenshots




Leave a thanks if i helped


LM Hacks - Version 1.0_mpgh.net.rar11 KB · 1,758 downloads Scanning…
Quote Originally Posted by derschwinebrdesmond View Post
downloud link?
God dammit, thanks forgot that
//Approved


Appears to be safe, report any problems
Can't launch it coz the file MSVCR110D.dll miss on my computer
Quote Originally Posted by thetazeyhd View Post
Can't launch it coz the file MSVCR110D.dll miss on my computer
Same can't seem to get it to work
Quote Originally Posted by orkunkun View Post
dont work omg
And you checked the link I gave above?
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


And you checked the link I gave above?
yes ı check
Quote Originally Posted by orkunkun View Post
yes ı check
Well, then I'm not sure how to fix the error, as the link I provided SHOULD fix the error.
-We'll just have to wait for the uploader/creator to provide us with an answer or a new(fixed) version
Dont work, need msvcrxxx.dll
Got it to work Thank you
Why shouldn't I use this on original war z servers?
Can someone how to use these hacks? I'm new to this game o:

NVM it's just like CA !
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?