ARAM

Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3
ARAM
Did anybody notice this game mode? It's all random and all mid. About to play one round as we speak , will post my thought about the game.
It's old. It was a custom game before it got released.
there was a map similar to it , i just never seen this one before
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
there was a map similar to it , i just never seen this one before
You obviously don't know/follow the LoL history if you really think that map is the same as the bridge from tutorial..
ARAM was a custom-mod created by players, where at the begin we played it at summoner's rift, we do lock it, it chooses a random champ, than we proceed to play on MID only. After that riot made the mod ARAM for custom and the map.
And now they made the mod but official.

You also can now get 1 unique icon, they are 3.
Each one means something/champion in the history of frejlord (I can't spell that correctly xD)


I'd advise you to follow the history from the begin, some champs got a lore/history better than some movies/books.
Quote Originally Posted by I EAT COCK View Post


You obviously don't know/follow the LoL history if you really think that map is the same as the bridge from tutorial..
ARAM was a custom-mod created by players, where at the begin we played it at summoner's rift, we do lock it, it chooses a random champ, than we proceed to play on MID only. After that riot made the mod ARAM for custom and the map.
And now they made the mod but official.

You also can now get 1 unique icon, they are 3.
Each one means something/champion in the history of frejlord (I can't spell that correctly xD)


I'd advise you to follow the history from the begin, some champs got a lore/history better than some movies/books.
But I was not talking about, you said it was old like that game mode been there for life

Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
ARAM sucks dick 9 out of 10 games you will be put on the full AD team vs a full range/poke team. They need to work on that more.
I've noticed that , but that was only 1 game
Quote Originally Posted by Nyan View Post
It's old. It was a custom game before it got released.
Yeah, the only reason it's been a official queue is because everyone who plays and enjoys ARAM asked Riot to make it a real queue.
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post


But I was not talking about, you said it was old like that game mode been there for life


I've noticed that , but that was only 1 game
I dind't "attack" you man, just explained the shit :P
ARAM is not that old, at the begin, like on closed beta, open beta and 2-3 months after it got full realesed, nobody dind't know what was ARAM :P
Quote Originally Posted by I EAT COCK View Post


You obviously don't know/follow the LoL history if you really think that map is the same as the bridge from tutorial..
ARAM was a custom-mod created by players, where at the begin we played it at summoner's rift, we do lock it, it chooses a random champ, than we proceed to play on MID only. After that riot made the mod ARAM for custom and the map.
And now they made the mod but official.

You also can now get 1 unique icon, they are 3.
Each one means something/champion in the history of frejlord (I can't spell that correctly xD)


I'd advise you to follow the history from the begin, some champs got a lore/history better than some movies/books.
I never read anything non of the story or champions history. Only thing I know so far is that ash is trying to take over that ice place and that liss bitch doesn't want that to happen. I only know this because it was in the patch video.
ARAM sucks dick 9 out of 10 games you will be put on the full AD team vs a full range/poke team. They need to work on that more.
Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
ARAM sucks dick 9 out of 10 games you will be put on the full AD team vs a full range/poke team. They need to work on that more.
Got the adc team, won vs poke team :P
Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
ARAM sucks dick 9 out of 10 games you will be put on the full AD team vs a full range/poke team. They need to work on that more.
Well, it is RANDOM which is the point of the gamemode.
ARAM been out since forever.
Getting raped by pokers.
WOW MY LAST GAME FUCKING PISSED ME OFF POSTING PICTURES, WHO THE FUCK DID I START OFF10/0/26 AND MY TEAMATE MORGANA 12/1/29 AND WE STILL LOSE
Hey guys I've won 10 games, did you guys do it or no? How can you tell if you unlocked the thing? also does it matter what map you play on?
Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us