GP/ EXP BOT
lmao that sucks.
It's been detected, please don't use.
is this that afk nade?
Help
Yes im using a Vista Comp, and i put my Res. at 1024x768, and i open CA, and then alt tab after im in the lobby, then run the Bot as Admin, then after it joins a game it closes...
Any Help?
Any Help?
could you also post a download file attachment for .zip instead of .rar?
ADD me skatedude_5@hotmail.com...i need help!
I'm working on a AFK bot that uses Lolz2much's spec mode but I need some VB coding help. Anyone care to help me? Its the last missing part... 

Wow Ok you know what this ha sbeen post 3 times. And it is still open in drgns new hack. Ok Understand this. This. Is. a EPIC FAIL. It is still open. r.r...
Plz don't argue if you didn't make the bot. If you made the bot, I will understand why you are so pissed. But he copied the guide anyway. So... yeah... And this stuff is old. Please don't spam this thing mutiple times...
Was this like posted alot?
I see the same post almost every month abouta GP/EXP bot..
I see the same post almost every month abouta GP/EXP bot..
This thread is closed for replies.


]
]
![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)