ExclamationLatest D3D menu

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Latest D3D menu
I got a serious problem, dunno if anyone else got.
Im using the MPGH Ject released by ludgero
After Successful Injection and GameGuard logo gone, this IE window opens up showing some funny IP address and the whole URL bar seems to be sending some log.
Checked my system folder and I got Logged
Code:
c0000005 ( ACCESS_VIOLATION )
Tried playing without injecting anything the game runs normally.
Any ideas? Seems to be gameguard interference, I will check on the IP address for now..
This is the URL the IE opened up, its a blank page
Code:
http://203.117.135.58:990/CrashLog.asp?id=&code=c0000005&address=68814ecb&State1=0&State2=0&desc=0023:68814ECB,%200001:00003ecb<br>0023:6881527A,%200001:0000427a<br>0023:688147E8,%200001:000037e8<br>0023:77539EF2,%20RtlInitializeExceptionChain(%20)%20+%2099byte(%20s%20)<br>0023:77539EC5,%20RtlInitializeExceptionChain(%20)%20+%2054byte(%20s%20)<br>
SHIT.. THE IP BELONGS TO A SERVER GARENA IS HOSTED ON..
Same, i get the crashlog thing too, anyone know how to fix it..
Maybe dev fix the injection method
Quote Originally Posted by GreenCabbage View Post
I got a serious problem, dunno if anyone else got.
Im using the MPGH Ject released by ludgero
After Successful Injection and GameGuard logo gone, this IE window opens up showing some funny IP address and the whole URL bar seems to be sending some log.
Checked my system folder and I got Logged
Code:
c0000005 ( ACCESS_VIOLATION )
Tried playing without injecting anything the game runs normally.
Any ideas? Seems to be gameguard interference, I will check on the IP address for now..
This is the URL the IE opened up, its a blank page
Code:
http://203.117.135.58:990/CrashLog.asp?id=&code=c0000005&address=68814ecb&State1=0&State2=0&desc=0023:68814ECB,%200001:00003ecb<br>0023:6881527A,%200001:0000427a<br>0023:688147E8,%200001:000037e8<br>0023:77539EF2,%20RtlInitializeExceptionChain(%20)%20+%2099byte(%20s%20)<br>0023:77539EC5,%20RtlInitializeExceptionChain(%20)%20+%2054byte(%20s%20)<br>
SHIT.. THE IP BELONGS TO A SERVER GARENA IS HOSTED ON..

What's This Green.. Wanna know? Crass Log?
any body make it and releas it go go
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us