Darkrp hacks?

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Darkrp hacks?
I've been looking all over the forums but I can't find any hacks that really benefit hacking in darkrp all that much, I mean like sure there are some that allow clientside noclip and stuff but that is only usefull to see whats in buildings really. I was wondering if anyone knew of any hacks that could get you like unlimited money, ability to spawn stuff on blacklist, etc. Thanks in advance for anyone who helps me!
Well they had one but it does work anymore.

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

Well if you try the hera one then you should have fun that can be used in drakrp perp and everything but you got to do the right i will send the link to you,
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/713-garrys...a-4-2-7-a.html

do what it tell you to do on the link.

Billy
Okay thanks man
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us