Thumbs upDetectedAYAWMANMIK Special Force Hack Public V 2.0

Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
AYAWMANMIK Special Force Hack Public V 2.0
Today I Will Post My Hack

Working: 5/5/2013

Tested OS:
Windows XP 32 Bit---> Tested
Windows 7---> Not Tested
Windows Vista---> Not Tested

Tested Game:
Special Force PH DFI
I Dont Know In Other SF Version

How To Use:
1.Open Injector
2.Rename specialforce.exe Or specialforce
3.Browse The DLL
4.Open SpecialForce DFI PH I Dont Know Other Version
5.Start Game
6.Massage Box Appear "Ok" Only
7. Happy Hacking

Hotkey:
Insert-to toggle on/off the Menu
Arrow Keys= Navigate Up/Down/Right/Left

ScreenShot In Lobby:

ScreenShot In Game:



Virus Scan:
Jotti Org
VirusTotal
AYAWMANMIK Special Force Public_mpgh.net.rar811 KB · 2,299 downloads Scanning…
This is a fake and so is your last one.
Can use it for Aeria iginte Specail force??
Very nice hack! I'm almost feeling bad for not playing Special Force instead of Soldier Front...
d gumana sa win 7 panget....
Is this for aeria games?? lsf?
Like i said.. It doesn't work.

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

Mod close this thread? this guy has posted 2 false hacks now.
Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?