HelpDriver Dll Injection

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Driver Dll Injection
I totally suck at this thing, I've been trying numerous stuff, I've been going through sources, etc etc.
But nothing really usefull..

Can any of you guyes please give me an idea on how to do this?
Basically I just need to inject my .dll using an driver, since this game detects & blocks some changes.
Also drivers are more secure
i bump this as none has answered and i dont know answer
Well coding a driver isn't an easy thing and it's expensive too if you plan on supporting x64 as you will need a kernel mode code signing certificate which at the cheapest are > $200

However to answer your question look at LdrLoadDll
Regards,
Pyro
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us