Enoding CShell ?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Enoding CShell ?
I tried a lot of fuck method but none of them seem to work -,-
I tried the XOR, the one wich posted at the Cf Eu source code section...
Tried char array, and filled manually (lol[0] = 'C', lol[1] = 'S', etc...)

But all of them is detected by the motherfucker Xtrap -_-
I'm not so good witch C++, so any good C++ coder have some solution to encode the "CShell.dll" ?
Quote Originally Posted by rabir007 View Post
I tried a lot of fuck method but none of them seem to work -,-
I tried the XOR, the one wich posted at the Cf Eu source code section...
Tried char array, and filled manually (lol[0] = 'C', lol[1] = 'S', etc...)

But all of them is detected by the motherfucker Xtrap -_-
I'm not so good witch C++, so any good C++ coder have some solution to encode the "CShell.dll" ?
I am the guy who actually posted XOR method & base on CF EU section and it works perfect, you just don't know to code in c++ " logical rabir " 'nuff
@kmanev073 Donga master.
Quote Originally Posted by Canadian II View Post
I am the guy who actually posted XOR method & base on CF EU section and it works perfect, you just don't know to code in c++ " logical rabir " 'nuff
@kmanev073 Donga master.
I wrote, that i'm not a good C++ coder... I learn only C#


---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by pceumel View Post
walk through the peb and make a crc of the dll name :P just cmp them..
PCe
I planned about to list all of the loaded module in the process, and then search for the CShell
And i realized, i'm too noob with C++ to do it, maybe i would make a C# Dll, wich scans the Modules in Crossfire and then return the handle of CShell...
Quote Originally Posted by Canadian II View Post
I am the guy who actually posted XOR method & base on CF EU section and it works perfect, you just don't know to code in c++ " logical rabir " 'nuff
@kmanev073 Donga master.
you canadian donga
walk through the peb and make a crc of the dll name :P just cmp them..
PCe
Quote Originally Posted by rabir007 View Post
I tried a lot of fuck method but none of them seem to work -,-
I tried the XOR, the one wich posted at the Cf Eu source code section...
Tried char array, and filled manually (lol[0] = 'C', lol[1] = 'S', etc...)

But all of them is detected by the motherfucker Xtrap -_-
I'm not so good witch C++, so any good C++ coder have some solution to encode the "CShell.dll" ?

PM me your methode and i fix it. (megyen mind 2 metodus csak valamit elirtal biztos)
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us