The flash client is extremely slow, compared to the custom clients we make, that’s the price wild shadow/kabam pay for having there game run in the browser
I’ve been programming in euphoria from before 2006 and I have the most experience with the euphoria programming language, also there literally 10000+ projects with source code on there forums, it’s a great source of information on the win32 api, and there’s a excellent IDE for creating GUI application
The GUI is going to be needed for controlling everything, including taking input from the user
for instance a filter control for choosing to only render players with certain items in there inventory or for setting up the bots to sell and buy items requires a GUI
In my opinion the python programming language is weird, but it’s more Mainstream
Then euphoria
Euphoria is far from obsolete, It runs and compiles on many different os and hardwares ,the most recent being the raspberry pi , if anything your just pissed because you can’t do any better?
What programming practices I choose to use is none of your concern, OO is just memory management, I prefer to have full control of the way memory is managed and release, none of this garbage collector bs!
I’ve been programming in euphoria from before 2006 and I have the most experience with the euphoria programming language, also there literally 10000+ projects with source code on there forums, it’s a great source of information on the win32 api, and there’s a excellent IDE for creating GUI application
The GUI is going to be needed for controlling everything, including taking input from the user
for instance a filter control for choosing to only render players with certain items in there inventory or for setting up the bots to sell and buy items requires a GUI
In my opinion the python programming language is weird, but it’s more Mainstream
Then euphoria
Euphoria is far from obsolete, It runs and compiles on many different os and hardwares ,the most recent being the raspberry pi , if anything your just pissed because you can’t do any better?
What programming practices I choose to use is none of your concern, OO is just memory management, I prefer to have full control of the way memory is managed and release, none of this garbage collector bs!
