[Giveaway] MC PREMIUM

Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
[Giveaway] MC PREMIUM
This is an acc I got from a trade and I never liked MC so am doing a giveaway, all you have to do is like this post once I get a nice amount of thanks I will pick a lucky winner by closing my eyes and hovering over a name. Then that winner will be announced and will get a pm with the acc. So to be entered just thank and bump this topic to keep it alive.

~Morpheus
Might as well give it a go.

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Would've been better if you set a time limit though.
Quote Originally Posted by Pillows and Poo View Post
Might as well give it a go.

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Would've been better if you set a time limit though.
Ah I forgot TIME LIMIT IS 1 week from Friday
Yep, trying it as well, thanks for the offer in any case!
Quote Originally Posted by ProfDrChiller View Post
Yep, trying it as well, thanks for the offer in any case!
NP I just thought I don't play this game, lets not waste an account
Yay. I am in this giveaway with this message . But I really need it because my mc accounts are always gone and get hacked. Other public account passwords get changed, and I just can't let my youtube fans go down. I need to keep them alive and atleast give my self some fun. Cracked mc is no good. Premium servers are the best. Thank you!
Lol kk but a giveaway is a giveaway keep hoping and u might win ^.^
Alright then, hope i get picked. wanting to give my frend an alt, he's banned on a favorite server.
I wish i can win been trying some free accounts thxs for the giveaway !
Guess it's worth a shot.
Thanks for doing the giveaway
how do i enter? lol
I need to get an account not because i don't have but because my friend wants to play Minecraft with me and
they can't afford 20$ (20$ is 1000php in here and it costs alot for a game) so i said to him, Ill get him an
account so we can play together. I know you all are gonna say.. "20$ is cheap!" or maybe "Let your parents buy
you one" but.. 20$ is worth alot in here.. Its 1000php and you can buy lots and lots of stuff with that money so
i need him to have an account too so we can play Minecraft together. If you are willing, Please let me win
or PM me some so we can play as soon as i get the account. Thanks.
Thanks a lot man. Really appreciate it.
Cool I hope I get one because all the account I have got changed password
Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?