dont double post, use edit, sorry if im sounding like a mod, but people abuse it,
Make Maps Load faster
I'll give it a try.
Wow im on a laptop i bought for under $500 and it only takes me a couple sec. If it takes you 6min u might want to think about upgrading to something created in this millennium >_>
Nice, this really helped me get into games that little bit faster so I can get the first kill :P
sorry but this made it more slower and i am changing it back now...
I did it but it froze my computer and made it restart. All i did was: 1. download it.
2. Hit start. 3. restart my computer b4 i compile it. And BAM my computer goes black.
2. Hit start. 3. restart my computer b4 i compile it. And BAM my computer goes black.
what did u download
It doesn't seem to work for me since, in my general tab, there is nothing labeled "Advanced". (Or for that matter, in any other tab)
Added to guides list in sticky.
/Closed
/Closed
This thread is closed for replies.

![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)