hey @Trapped i can't get it to work it crashes when i wan't to open it ( Yes Using the Github Build ) But still it crashes because he can't find the map file but it is in the project , help please :|
How to add new (custom) maps to the server
I will reply to that here too, so everyone can understand: the server tries to get a stream of data from itself (an Embedded resource), but as shown in the console error it can't find the .wmap file of the map. So the problem is: you forgot to set the compile action of the .wmap file to Embedded resource!
Anyways, just a little tip: if you encounter an error or whatever, try to read it and check where the problem is. Then try to look on Google, and if it persists THEN ask me help, maybe including the error text.
Anyways, just a little tip: if you encounter an error or whatever, try to read it and check where the problem is. Then try to look on Google, and if it persists THEN ask me help, maybe including the error text.
Hell ya, I fianlly found addition.xml, ty Trapped.
---------- Post added at 06:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 AM ----------
Hey, I got my Nexus Vault and Tutorial new on editor, so is there a way to change it? I replaced it with old wmaps and rebuilded the server :/ nothing showed up.
---------- Post added at 06:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 AM ----------
Hey, I got my Nexus Vault and Tutorial new on editor, so is there a way to change it? I replaced it with old wmaps and rebuilded the server :/ nothing showed up.
Hey! I followed your tutorial step by step and when I tryied to rebuild my project solution 2 errors popped up:
- Warning 1 The field 'MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlTrace.qaHost' is never used
- Warning 2 The field 'MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.updatedRowCou nt' is assigned but its value is never used
Please help it deletes my wserver folder
- Warning 1 The field 'MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlTrace.qaHost' is never used
- Warning 2 The field 'MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.updatedRowCou nt' is assigned but its value is never used
Please help it deletes my wserver folder

Right-click terrain and go on properties.
Thank you, I was looking for a tutorial on how to use the Wine Cellar map.
Where can i get the Map Editor ?? @Trapped Please Reply! 

oh.. sorry. i'm really sorry for asking so many questions to you @Trapped
. You are really a great help to me! Thank you very much! 
. You are really a great help to me! Thank you very much! 
Will post a text tutorial on this soon as i have got my posts up 

when i choose Startup Object i dont have terrain.jsonwmapexporter
How do you change your role?
EDIT: nevermind i got it
EDIT: nevermind i got it

This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Mods & Rez ModdingHow to make a custom intro like the crhistmas ones plz elp
0 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/DiscussionHow to add Turrets to maps
7 Combat Arms Mods & Rez ModdingCAPS *BETA* 0.1.2 update - How to add your own maps
7 Programming TutorialsHow To Add A Custom Theme
9 CrossFire DiscussionsMe playing the new Nightfall map, for the first time
12
