What's the names of each soundtrack for the video?
How to add new (custom) maps to the server
@Stellar Spark
The order might have changed, as well as there could be some more songs that I added to the playlist (I'm checking from Windows Media Player):
Mystery Skulls - Paralyzed
Mystery Skulls - Soul on Fire
Varien - The Alchemist's Nightmare
Hot Date! & Chrisson - Overcome (This Time)
Avicii - Levels (Radio Edit)
Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen
One In a Million - DatA
David Guetta feat. Sia - Titanium
Day One - For the stars
Ephixa & Stephen Walking - Substance VIP
Insan3Lik3 & Throttle - Better Than Expected
Michael Calfan - Resurrection
Rogue - This is it
Muzzy - Kill The Silence
Stephen Walking - Animal Instinct
Televisor - Rock The Flock
Tristam feat. Zealot - Undercat
Tut Tut Child - Mysterious Stranger
That's the whole playlist, listen to them and find what you need.
The order might have changed, as well as there could be some more songs that I added to the playlist (I'm checking from Windows Media Player):
Mystery Skulls - Paralyzed
Mystery Skulls - Soul on Fire
Varien - The Alchemist's Nightmare
Hot Date! & Chrisson - Overcome (This Time)
Avicii - Levels (Radio Edit)
Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen
One In a Million - DatA
David Guetta feat. Sia - Titanium
Day One - For the stars
Ephixa & Stephen Walking - Substance VIP
Insan3Lik3 & Throttle - Better Than Expected
Michael Calfan - Resurrection
Rogue - This is it
Muzzy - Kill The Silence
Stephen Walking - Animal Instinct
Televisor - Rock The Flock
Tristam feat. Zealot - Undercat
Tut Tut Child - Mysterious Stranger
That's the whole playlist, listen to them and find what you need.
Bah, can't figure out what I'm doing wrong...
Probably just me being stupid, but whatever, I'll wait for a text tut to pop up.
Probably just me being stupid, but whatever, I'll wait for a text tut to pop up.
Trapped Please respond to me at my skype blayden.kutik or on here or on youtube. I got the first dung to work, then i replaced with my wc files now my wserver keeps crashing! please help! ty <3
bladisbad12 did you embed the resource, and convert the json to wmap?
always i enter the portal the wserver crashes 

Ty Trapped
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Mods & Rez ModdingHow to make a custom intro like the crhistmas ones plz elp
0 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/DiscussionHow to add Turrets to maps
7 Combat Arms Mods & Rez ModdingCAPS *BETA* 0.1.2 update - How to add your own maps
7 Programming TutorialsHow To Add A Custom Theme
9 CrossFire DiscussionsMe playing the new Nightfall map, for the first time
12