WinkOnly with wallhack

Posts 16–30 of 48 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by getoutofmyhouse View Post
and the bone are from onehitf
did you ever use onehitcf?... it's from CFPRO.
Quote Originally Posted by Z007 View Post

You should've been there and saw the little cries everyone made.
@for those who take this game too seriously - IT'S A FUCKIN' GAME
I know this Hack in other site it use in are CFPH
Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Shisui View Post
I know this Hack in other site it use in are CFPH
the hack works for all CF versions. .
Quote Originally Posted by CorssaKov View Post


the hack works for all CF versions. .
I know msgshort/
That chams
Nice work !
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post
That chams
Nice work !
not chams
Quote Originally Posted by CorssaKov View Post


not chams
I know it's not a chams
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post

I know it's not a chams
then why did you name it that way?
Quote Originally Posted by CorssaKov View Post


then why did you name it that way?
I put '' after the chams. You should understand it.
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post

I put '' after the chams. You should understand it.
meh everyone does that. when someone says they're wrong they just say they were trolling. . .
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post
That chams
Nice work !
I thought you played Blackshot You play CF?
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post


I thought you played Blackshot You play CF?
I play-ed it also. But quite lagging
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post

I play-ed it also. But quite lagging
Lol should play together with Smexy and Approved.
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post


Lol should play together with Smexy and Approved.
I will try. Gonna upgrade my internet soon to fibre internet
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post

I will try. Gonna upgrade my internet soon to fibre internet
I just play with shitty internet.
Posts 16–30 of 48 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?