WinkOnly with wallhack

Posts 31–45 of 48 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post


I just play with shitty internet.
How about your ping?
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post

How about your ping?
it's fucked up I tell you. probably one of the main reasons he stopped playing CF as he used to
Quote Originally Posted by CorssaKov View Post


it's fucked up I tell you. probably one of the main reasons he stopped playing CF as he used to
Maybe thats his answer
i have usse it before and it had bones
Quote Originally Posted by getoutofmyhouse View Post
i have usse it before and it had bones
yes but onehitcf draw bones aren't that ones.
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post

How about your ping?
anywhere from 50-57000 lololol
Quote Originally Posted by CorssaKov View Post


it's fucked up I tell you. probably one of the main reasons he stopped playing CF as he used to
2 main reasons I quit:
1)Got boring
2)Not sayin
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
2 main reasons I quit:
1)Got boring
2)Not sayin
ah yes . . now I remember . . . not saying . . lol
with no recoil lol!
''Only with wallhack'' BS.. You probably used half of its features.
the thing i just noiced he says all head shots
Quote Originally Posted by getoutofmyhouse View Post
the thing i just noiced he says all head shots
explain yourself.
Les this is a aimbot from a website with the credits and Vip credits.
Even with hacks you died 27 times? Really? Ok at least die 5 times but 27
CFPRO 100% Not Only a Wall Hack He Opened Mainly All The Feuters As me
Posts 31–45 of 48 · Page 3 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?