C++ Hack Coding.

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
C++ Hack Coding.
Yaya i know this sounds chooby. really chooby. But i was wondering if anyone here has an old Combat Arms hack Source Code as in .cpp? Im learning C++ and i wanted to see what kind of stuff is in a Combat Arms hacks so that i know wat kinds of commands im dealing with. I know im years away from coding any hacks but it would still be nice to have a hack in source code form. Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by ClanTag View Post
Yaya i know this sounds chooby. really chooby. But i was wondering if anyone here has an old Combat Arms hack Source Code as in .cpp? Im learning C++ and i wanted to see what kind of stuff is in a Combat Arms hacks so that i know wat kinds of commands im dealing with. I know im years away from coding any hacks but it would still be nice to have a hack in source code form. Thanks
I agree, I'm learning C++ also, and that would be great!

Hopefully I don't give up half way through v_v. Well at least there is no school to get in the way.
Learn CPP first then MAYBE you shall be given the source codes....
Quote Originally Posted by supernova2131 View Post
Learn CPP first then MAYBE you shall be given the source codes....
I've already started =). But why would we necessarily have to learn C++ first? wouldn't it be even better for you guys if we had no idea what the stuff means?
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us