✪Anime-Killmarks✪

Posts 31–42 of 42 · Page 3 of 3
Good job bro. Very nice.
Nice Work you did there...
Can you tell me how did you make players' shadows appear?
hey cna someone please teach me how to use these killermarks in crossfire ph ? thank you!
So you've took a background of a random style pack on deviantart to post this?
Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1337 View Post
So you've took a background of a random style pack on deviantart to post this?
Link? Cause I'm not sure where you're talking about.
Quote Originally Posted by kalekip1 View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1337 View Post
So you've took a background of a random style pack on deviantart to post this?

Link? Cause I'm not sure where you're talking about.
Exactly what I think... What are you talking about?

PS: I visited "deviantart" now for the first time...
I just saw haruhi zusumiya no juutsu and when i entered here i recognized her
btw nice work!
Good looking kill marks
Awesome, although I prefer the other Beast kill markers.
Posts 31–42 of 42 · Page 3 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?