HelpBreaking Point

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Breaking Point
Anyone know a way around the Breaking Point anti-hacking system?

They (apparently) scan your system as soon as you open the launcher looking for old hacks.

I did this today and my key was banned. Coincidence? I have hacked from **********. I used a new key bought from this website and although it gave me the message "Cannot play/edit this mission.... blah blah blah" when trying to join their servers, it did however ban me as soon as I tried to join a normal DayZ server.

Anyone help me find a bypass? Wanna play it. Can I overwrite my ENTIRE drive and reinstall windows, anyone think that would work / know that would work?

Thanks,
Misery
Have To Play For A Working One Dout You Would Find One....
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us