QuestionHelpD3D Hook

Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
make your own d3d hook. from d3d9.dll you will find in mpgh many tut how update it.
Quote Originally Posted by CoderCf View Post
I know D3D but i can*t make a new D3D hook sry can i have a hook i will give you some sources and credits !
For you to post on your forum? Never teach you anything!
Quote Originally Posted by CoderCf View Post
Hey gueys i used the D3D Hook + Wireframe example hook and it works but 2 days ago crossfire has a XTrap Update and no its not working i play (CF-EU) and i don't know much about D3D i can make nice hacks over 70 Features but no D3D If someone can help me with D3D (WallHack,SeeGhost...)

I will give you a Price you can choose some Sources of me .... Write here or a PN

Thx...
here for you : link for D3D
HAHA i don*t need a Fucking sh1t Tutorial i need only a Full working D3D Source !
Quote Originally Posted by CoderCf View Post
HAHA i don*t need a Fucking sh1t Tutorial i need only a Full working D3D Source !
lol are you kidding us?
Quote Originally Posted by -[I]fLuX View Post
lol are you kidding us?
My thoughts exactly.
Quote Originally Posted by CoderCf View Post
HAHA i don*t need a Fucking sh1t Tutorial i need only a Full working D3D Source !
therefore You can ' t make hook itself , Learn to make it yourself
Because here, there will be no give you a HOOKING

Clue :
X-Trap no need to Bypass, Just jump with detaurs create
for CF and any game, create detours then hook then dip different kinds
trust me; your Will work again
Quote Originally Posted by CoderCf View Post
HAHA i don*t need a Fucking sh1t Tutorial i need only a Full working D3D Source !
i can guess someone gived you a fully working base with 70 features too
go fuck yourself. that will never going to happen again.
I can*T make it !
Quote Originally Posted by CoderCf View Post
I can*T make it !
everyone who want to learn it can do it.... You only need to want it realy :O
I want it but i only learn if i see a new source and what is difrent off my
Quote Originally Posted by CoderCf View Post
I want it but i only learn if i see a new source and what is difrent off my
yeah but copying and pasting the different parts isnt learning XD
@Pingo
my hack works for 10 minutes and HAck Tools I use Engine hook , what do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by CoderCf View Post
i can make nice hacks over 70 Features
Correct sentence: i can leech nice hacks about 70 Features!
Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?