Tickets?!?!

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Tickets?!?!
Hi,
I currently have 24 tickets. If I will get one of the AF or RSA costumes from the 20 tickets reward, will I still have 24 tickets or I will have 14 left? Thanks.
They will reduce. So yeah, it'll become 14.
save your tickets I have 40 tickets and the rewards get better and it wont reduce to 14 if you have 24 tickets right now and the AF RSA costumes are in the 20 tickets you will have 4 tickets left after doing that do the math kids
Quote Originally Posted by chevy004 View Post
save your tickets I have 40 tickets and the rewards get better and it wont reduce to 14 if you have 24 tickets right now and the AF RSA costumes are in the 20 tickets you will have 4 tickets left after doing that do the math kids
Uh you can get the 10 and 20 tickets if you have 20 or more i have and it was a waste cause they just stayed two weapons instead of the time doubling
Quote Originally Posted by Blaziken8991 View Post
Uh you can get the 10 and 20 tickets if you have 20 or more i have and it was a waste cause they just stayed two weapons instead of the time doubling
yeah I know but im still saveing up all my tickets intil I get 100 and see what it would give me
if you have 70 tickets - there`s AK-47 Custom+ PERM!
Quote Originally Posted by ImGonnaPopSomeTags View Post
if you have 70 tickets - there`s AK-47 Custom+ PERM!
do you win it right on the spot after you spin for your chance to win it?
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us