Empress Theme [Source Code]

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
Empress Theme [Source Code]


Empress Theme is a theme I made for Visual Basic. It is not done yet. I'm giving it away since I haven't got much time to finish it. But when I will have some time, I'll gladly finish it. Just to be clear, Recuperare Contol Box was added with permission of the original owner.

Currently it has these controls:
EmpressButton
EmpressTextbox
EmpressGroupbox
EmpressTheme
RecuperareControlBox (Not Mine)

If you use this theme in any of your projects, credit me!

Credits:
Aeonhack - Themebase
Recuperare - Design Functions, ControlBox
Womanizer - I did the rest.

How to use this?
Just drag it to the solution explorer or create a new class and paste the code inside.

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/e...is/1369095309/ⓘ
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...0bb1e987f78845ⓘ
Empress Theme by Womanizer_mpgh.net.rar9 KB · 59 downloads Scanning…
God this is one ugly theme xD Anyway, thanks ^^
Quote Originally Posted by ~Syphox View Post
God this is one ugly theme xD Anyway, thanks ^^
The colors are ugly, but the design is nice.
I like it. You just editing aeonhacks base?
Just add your theme code in thread not in Attachments .
It looks okay. If you can try a different color other than orange than it might look pretty good. It doesn't seem to fit with the red. Other than that you might want to change the color combination completely.

You also need virus scans for any release... It does not matter. I added them for you anyways.
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
It looks okay. If you can try a different color other than orange than it might look pretty good. It doesn't seem to fit with the red. Other than that you might want to change the color combination completely.

You also need virus scans for any release... It does not matter. I added them for you anyways.
Well you can change the background color to your liking.

And I find it pointless to scan a source code. But rules are rules. Thank you.
nice simple theme!
elements are not adding , any solution ?
Quote Originally Posted by T.Vader View Post
elements are not adding , any solution ?
Please explain more on whats happening
Quote Originally Posted by T.Vader View Post
elements are not adding , any solution ?
Add as existing File, debug and check your toolbox.
~Syphox
Quote Originally Posted by ~Syphox View Post
Add as existing File, debug and check your toolbox.
~Syphox
i know . but nothing heppens after debbuging . Im using VS 2012 Ultimate
Quote Originally Posted by T.Vader View Post
i know . but nothing heppens after debbuging . Im using VS 2012 Ultimate
You're supposed to build the project.
Quote Originally Posted by Womanizer` View Post


You're supposed to build the project.
1) new project
2) add the theme to project folder
3) build
4) debbug

right ? NOT WORK
Cool Theme
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?