QuestionBiggest Tag Ever ?

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Biggest Tag Ever ?
Have You Seen Bigger ?

I can do that xD It's a just a glitch when you Alt+Tab.
I don't understand.
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post
I don't understand.
Tag = Spray

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ryuma View Post
Is that a spray?
Tag = Spray
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post
I don't understand.
me 2
Is that a spray?
Quote Originally Posted by JohnGon View Post
Have You Seen Bigger ?

he means spray .
Quote Originally Posted by rchayne View Post
I can do that xD It's a just a glitch when you Alt+Tab.
yeh it happens when u alt+tab
I think it's client-sided.
Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post
I think it's client-sided.
Nope.. It's really easy to do.. especially on Egypt.
Tag is NOT spray... Tag is a namecard, spray is a spray, nuffsaid
You spraying though.
Never knew how to do this

Haha i have done that too
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us