Hello :D

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Hello :D
Hello there fellow MPGHians

Why join this forums?
Well so I can start learning how to program and all that, so hope you don't mind me (:

Quick Intro?
Came from the Philippines, i like the band "the Bronx" which explains my username
Name in real life? Ren (short name isn't it, my dad was drunk at that time to think of that)

So yeah, hope you don't mind a newbie here
Welcome the MPGH!!
Thanks for the greetings (:
Welcome Ren,
I hope you know your way to coding around MPGH.
There is a lot of YouTube tutorials for programming stuff , such as antiRTFM channel (C++ coding language)
or The NewBoston's features C# and VB and C++.
Good luck buddy.
Will certainly do
Welcome to MPGH
I myself am a returning user, Welcome to MPGH
Welcome to MPGH!
welcome to mpgh
Welcome to MPGH...Enjoy your stay...
Welcome to MPGH!
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us