WTBBUYING BLACK OPS 2 WITH SEASON PASS (Key or account)

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
BUYING BLACK OPS 2 WITH SEASON PASS (Key or account)
Im buying Black ops 2 with season pass! You tell the price and i will tell you "Yes" or "no" !!

ATENTION:
I WILL NEVER EVER GO FIRST! You go first and when i see that its ALL good, then i give you your MONEY!!!!!


P.S:
I will not scam you! I don't want to get banned :3

SKYPE:thegamesmaster2011
18 posts and he doesn't go first and anyway doesn't have vouches
This guy is totes legit (Sarcasm)
Definitly looks like a scammer. I recommend using OMM or not even dealing with this user!
Quote Originally Posted by ~Syphox View Post
Definitly looks like a scammer. I recommend using OMM or not even dealing with this user!
omm? what is it ?
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Quote Originally Posted by Maeri View Post
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
thanks / too short
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?