Loading error - Please help

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Loading error - Please help
' Datastore writes are currently unavailable ' Error appears when I try to open my client...

Anyone know about this, info would be appreciated.
Its a google problem. Don't worry. You'll be able to join when the problem is fixed.
Thanks,
Was beginning to get worried lol
Not like 600.000 children starving in Greece right now would worry us ...
Quote Originally Posted by eth0nic View Post
Not like 600.000 children starving in Greece right now would worry us ...
it is amazing how selfish humans can be.
Quote Originally Posted by eth0nic View Post
Not like 600.000 children starving in Greece right now would worry us ...
Cryptic don't you think? Plus, whenever I think of starving children, I don't think of Greece. I think of Haiti, or South Africa.

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MasterFart View Post
it is amazing how selfish humans can be.
Thank god we're not humans. Ah, fellow Fart?
Quote Originally Posted by BloodySpork View Post
Thank god we're not humans. Ah, fellow Fart?
Thank god indeed.
Also, On WS Forums, they announced that the game is temporarily down due to Google's maintenance.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?