SolvedQuestion About Cd Keys for ARMA 2 OA

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Question About Cd Keys for ARMA 2 OA
So, my original cd key that came with the steam version of the game was stolen and banned. (found out the private hive I was playing on was stealing them through a program they have you download to white list. Pretty fucking shady.)
Anyways, I ahve been getting by the last few days on $3 keys here, but these keys are compromised, and at most last 24hrs.
My question is, if I spend the 20 bucks on a legit key from the Bohemia store, and use DarkY to replace mine with THAT key, will it last? I am assuming it does. Just want to be sure.
Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Xenoz39 View Post
Oh, thanks!
If you don't hack and purchase a steam key. It should last you forever
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?