CoolNeed Help With Tapping

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Need Help With Tapping
Hi, I've been searching the internet for answers to help me with combat arms tapping. I have stumbled on this forum and I'm wondering if anyone can help me. I unplug my internet cable, then I go around killing people, then I plug it back in and get the kills. But when the game ends, and I return to the lobby, I can't click/press anything. I read stuff here about tips with tapping such as tap only 1-5 times a game (I only tap once and have this problem), don't tap for more than 30 seconds, etc. Still, I can't seem to successfully finish a game and do things in the lobby.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
LMAO at your username, search the forums.
Quote Originally Posted by Need Help With Tapping View Post
I find the members here aren't very helpful...
ty for making me lol.... i was getting pretty bored...
Search the forums, people have tutorials on how to use them correctly. And if you have a problem just post them in their thread and people will help you. And don't start new useless threads.
lolz wat a name -.- but this might help : when u r in game go to some where safe from other ppl then alt+tab out to desktop and click on ur internet connection thing on the bottom right corner and disable ur connection then go bak to ca and kill then enable ur connection, or u can just Search the forums xD
Can anyone also help me with tapping whenever i tap after the game im in the game lobby you know when you just finish the game and your in the game room?

Well there is nothing i cant click on anything and isee no names of the players and my friend says that dosent happen to hi so was wondering if that happened to anyone else ?

Help would be appreciated
theres a thread for tapping program
go there NAO!
/closed
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us