DetectedSimple Universal

Posts 61–75 of 88 · Page 5 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by KermesHalo View Post
I cant get this to work, It keeps saying Hacktool detected.
Any help?
Skype: MonsterxHalo
Try using a different injector.
Hmm, I use 64 bits and I keep pressing 1, not working. I tired to press in game and out of game, any tips?
Quote Originally Posted by ~Miracle_Summoner~ View Post
Hmm, I use 64 bits and I keep pressing 1, not working. I tired to press in game and out of game, any tips?
Try re-injecting(and also, make sure numlock is enabled!)
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
Try re-injecting(and also, make sure numlock is enabled!)
change the hot key to f12 and f11 and release it again ,it will be better.
Quote Originally Posted by Xkickme View Post
change the hot key to f12 and f11.
K, I'll do it n the next version!
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
K, I'll do it n the next version!
ok ,and try to put more features
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
K, I'll do it n the next version!
please the next version try it without any hotkeys
NOT F11 F12 !!! IT MAKES ERROR PLUS I DID RE-INJECT BEFORE YOU SAID AND DID NUMLOCK!

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

Best if 9 , 0 for the keyboard not number pad l ol
some people got no number pad
@JamesRo
Quote Originally Posted by ~Miracle_Summoner~ View Post
NOT F11 F12 !!! IT MAKES ERROR PLUS I DID RE-INJECT BEFORE YOU SAID AND DID NUMLOCK!

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

Best if 9 , 0 for the keyboard not number pad l ol
some people got no number pad
@JamesRo
then make menu hack :d
Quote Originally Posted by ~Miracle_Summoner~ View Post
NOT F11 F12 !!! IT MAKES ERROR PLUS I DID RE-INJECT BEFORE YOU SAID AND DID NUMLOCK!

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

Best if 9 , 0 for the keyboard not number pad l ol
some people got no number pad
@JamesRo
F2 and F3, I guess? don't have a numpad either, but my kb has a numlock button that assigns the numkeys to letters...
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
F2 and F3, I guess? don't have a numpad either, but my kb has a numlock button that assigns the numkeys to letters...
how about [ ] ?
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
F2 and F3, I guess? don't have a numpad either, but my kb has a numlock button that assigns the numkeys to letters...
f2,f3 is nice or make it menu if you can .
Quote Originally Posted by Xkickme View Post
f2,f3 is nice or make it menu if you can .
Unfortunately, my D3D knowledge isn't good enough for me to code a menu(but I'm had at learning it, atm)...
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
Unfortunately, my D3D knowledge isn't good enough for me to code a menu(but I'm had at learning it, atm)...
i can help you .but not now
Posts 61–75 of 88 · Page 5 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us