DetectedSimple Universal

Posts 76–88 of 88 · Page 6 of 6
Personally, 'auto-on' is okay since there's only 2 features and a menu requires extra effort unless you're planning to add more functions.
Anyhow, F2-F3 keys are good enough! (Y)
Quote Originally Posted by Xkickme View Post
i can help you .but not now
Well, thanks! I might need help some day
@JamesRo so what about my problem? I press 1 or 0 it is nothing (64 bits btw)
Is there any to download to use 32 bit hacks?

I guess yea, before reinstalling my computer, it is still 64 bit and i can use a 32 bit hack which i cant use now (not this)
Quote Originally Posted by ~Miracle_Summoner~ View Post
@JamesRo so what about my problem? I press 1 or 0 it is nothing (64 bits btw)
Is there any to download to use 32 bit hacks?

I guess yea, before reinstalling my computer, it is still 64 bit and i can use a 32 bit hack which i cant use now (not this)
One question: After you inject, does the 'Successfully Injected' window appears?(not the injector one)
does not work
Successfully Injected and nothing happen
Quote Originally Posted by Dayana View Post


how u did this?
it was working, but today it isnt i got banned. it was working great though

EDIT: i remember i downloaded a 32 bit solution at microsoft.com, it did something to dlls in windows files i believe.
Nice Job .
Good job
this hack is detected .
Posts 76–88 of 88 · Page 6 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us