DetectedSimple Universal

Posts 31–45 of 88 · Page 3 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by lucasheer715 View Post
works great, windows 7 64 bit
how u did this?
Nice hack!
why i always cant play with hak? I inject i do all steps i have all needs and i cand play with haks -_-
My OS is win7 32, I inject several times and I click 0,1 repeatedly but nothing works.
guys? can u tell me how to inject this hack?
good work
Quote Originally Posted by Xkickme View Post
good work
Which injector do you use?
Quote Originally Posted by maxpixar View Post
Which injector do you use?
i use my own injector .
Quote Originally Posted by Xkickme View Post
i use my own injector .
And it's? asasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasas
Quote Originally Posted by maxpixar View Post
And it's? asasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasas
i didnt share it
as you told already on my computer ( 64-bit ) wallhack isn't working, but thanks for see ghosts
great job dear ..... thank you
Posts 31–45 of 88 · Page 3 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us