DetectedSimple Universal

Posts 16–30 of 88 · Page 2 of 6
I inject it and nothing happens or that I can use injector? : Dead:
Quote Originally Posted by themon12 View Post
I inject it and nothing happens or that I can use injector? : Dead:
Just try again.
Doesn't work on CFNA
win7 x64
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
Just a reminder - if you use a 64 bits OS, be sure to post the results!
Hi, my OS, win7 64Bit, not work
Quote Originally Posted by Dayana View Post


Hi, my OS, win7 64Bit, not work
Just as expected, wallhack won't work on 64bit systems, only see ghosts...
well, i'll wait for another release
injects and nothing happens... windows 7 64 bit
Hack doesnt work.
Quote Originally Posted by Surpia View Post
Hack doesnt work.
64bit OS? If not, just try again...
Nice and simple I like it.
works great, windows 7 64 bit
lol, nothin work at all not even wall nor see ghost
Posts 16–30 of 88 · Page 2 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?