DetectedSimple Universal

Posts 16–30 of 73 · Page 2 of 5
what injector to use guys?
I tried with 2-3 injectors and don't work

Windows 7 32bit
I have the same problem

Windows 7 32bit
Quote Originally Posted by Barstarzz View Post
nice job, keep up the good work
Do you like cheaters?
Quote Originally Posted by FrosK View Post


Do you like cheaters?
Absolutely not, but just because I don't like them it doesn't mean hackers are doing a bad job, right? What they could do is keep the hacks private.
no work window vista 32. where injector use?
Nice work.
Good hacker!
Doesnt work here.
Win7 32 Bit, good injector made by me that injects other hacks sucessfully!
Quote Originally Posted by FrosK View Post
Doesnt work here.
Win7 32 Bit, good injector made by me that injects other hacks sucessfully!
Try again, for some reason it won't inject properly some times, usually works on the 2nd try
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
Try again, for some reason it won't inject properly some times, usually works on the 2nd try
Still doesnt work.
Quote Originally Posted by FrosK View Post


Still doesnt work.
I guess I'll need to fix something in my base... But just for confirmation, can you try again?
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
I guess I'll need to fix something in my base... But just for confirmation, can you try again?
Tried again like 3 times with different working injectors and still not working.
I tried auto and manual injection and still doesnt work.
Could you change the panic key of Wallhack to F2? Because its better than Numpad 0 :/.

Thanks (Obrigado),
Quote Originally Posted by FrosK View Post

Tried again like 3 times with different working injectors and still not working.
I tried auto and manual injection and still doesnt work.
Could you change the panic key of Wallhack to F2? Because its better than Numpad 0 :/.

Thanks (Obrigado),
I guess I can do it on the next version
THIS ISN'T WORKING tried 4 ijectors and......nothing
Posts 16–30 of 73 · Page 2 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?