DetectedSimple Universal

Posts 31–45 of 73 · Page 3 of 5
numpad 0???????????????????? can you put f2 f3 f4......
?
i cant get it to work. used rullez injector it says success inject and when i press numpad 1 nothing happends
virus, dont download stupid hack. and it is not for CF EU as you can see from image it is CF AL... VIRUS
Quote Originally Posted by I_want_cheat View Post
virus, dont download stupid hack. and it is not for CF EU as you can see from image it is CF AL... VIRUS
No viruses but doesnt work.
Quote Originally Posted by I_want_cheat View Post
virus, dont download stupid hack. and it is not for CF EU as you can see from image it is CF AL... VIRUS
lots of coders use the same image on their releases, it means nothing.
I've made an updated version, but I still can't post it because I can't take one screenshot for proof(CFEU region block)...
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
I've made an updated version, but I still can't post it because I can't take one screenshot for proof(CFEU region block)...
use a cf na screen shot
Quote Originally Posted by Barstarzz View Post


use a cf na screen shot
Working in NA doesnt mean it works in EU.
Ive tried the hack and it doesnt work.
Quote Originally Posted by FrosK View Post


Working in NA doesnt mean it works in EU.
Ive tried the hack and it doesnt work.
I'm saying that if he has a na screen shoot in his computer he can use it. And the last time I checked, wallhack addy is the same in both versions
Quote Originally Posted by Barstarzz View Post


I'm saying that if he has a na screen shoot in his computer he can use it. And the last time I checked, wallhack addy is the same in both versions
Newest version has wallhack + see ghosts + scope hack .
But it doesnt work ;(.
Quote Originally Posted by FrosK View Post

Newest version has wallhack + see ghosts + scope hack .
But it doesnt work ;(.
since so many people are saying it doesn't works I'll try it myself
Quote Originally Posted by Barstarzz View Post


since so many people are saying it doesn't works I'll try it myself
its in my profile in MPGH the new version. Tell me if it works for you.
Quote Originally Posted by FrosK View Post


its in my profile in MPGH the new version. Tell me if it works for you.
the 1º one didn't work, I will try the 2º now and edit my post after I try it
EDIT: none of them worked.
Too bad, I guess this one's my first and last EU hack.
Quote Originally Posted by seftom1981 View Post
For me worck
what injector?
Posts 31–45 of 73 · Page 3 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?