DetectedSimple Universal

Posts 46–60 of 73 · Page 4 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
Too bad, I guess this one's my first and last EU hack.
Noooo :c.
This section has no coders.
Quote Originally Posted by FrosK View Post


Noooo :c.
This section has no coders.
But what would be the point of releasing hacks that don't work for the majority of people?
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
But what would be the point of releasing hacks that don't work for the majority of people?
Indeed. Work on your NA/AL hacks. leave EU alone
James try it by yourself. Ask someone from Europe to create you an account and do get the desired IGN and character. Then you can play with it and test it.
Or else... You could change your IP.
I would do that for you, but Im very busy with exams now. Maybe tomorrow.
I will try it
Quote Originally Posted by Ticher View Post
I will try it
It's the first message on his profile. Be sure to post results.
Quote Originally Posted by maximus flame View Post
can ANYONE tell me what Injectors work?
Use Rullez - 3 language injector. Works great for mostly all hacks that are out now. Credit to [MPGH]Rullez for making it!
My Avast anti-virus detected..
It wont work for me ;( i use the rulez injector it injects successfuly but it doesnt work ;(
You should try to make a hack , with a menu.

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

so we can see if it work more easier
i have windows 8 64bit and i see gost
Sorry not working to me even if i have 32-bit system... I used it many times... don't stop publishing, go on, we need someone publishing hacks in this section because noone does, thank you in advance... but why isn't it working to me? is my injector's fault?
I dont have a numpad, does anyone have an idea how i can hack with this hack ? ^^
Nice Work,good wall!!!!!!!!
Posted a new one(someone tested it fr me and it's working), waiting for approval...
Posts 46–60 of 73 · Page 4 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?