Originally Posted by DouljaKing Why Does The WallHack Always AutoBoot Me From The Game ? Im On MAT AK SUBAGAMES. WIN 7 It Detected
Originally Posted by ReachBot Hey Again Guy...!!! Now I'm Release a Wall-Hack Test: Windows 7 - Work Windows 8 - Work Windows Xp - Work Windows Vista - No Test Features+Hotkeys: WallHacker ->F2 Seeghost -> F3 No FogEnable -> F4 PlayerWire ->F5 GhostChams -> F6 GlassWalls -> F7 Virus Scan: 1/ Wall-Hack(ForEverRED).rar - Jotti's malware scanⓘ 2/ https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/2...is/1369488160/ⓘ How To Use : 1/ Download and Thanks 2/ Extract WallHack To Your Desktop 3/ Open Injector or Find It Here CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats - Hacks, Cheats, Downloads, Trainers, GamesThere Ton Of New Injector That Release Everyday... 4/ Run Injector As Adm 5/ Start MAT 6/ Selete Process MAT.exe 7/ Selete DLL That you've Download 8/ Inject Happy Gaming Note: Use @ Your Own Risk. Screen Shot: Wall-Hack-> Glass Wall-> PlayerWire-> credits : @6ixth Download Here: Nice Job, And Keep Up You Hack @ReachBot
Originally Posted by mikekappy Didn't work for me on Windows 7 :/ I dont care it work for you or not ! it Detected
Originally Posted by imek WHAT IS MAT? I thought I was supposed to type crossfire.exe in the Process box? This is Mission Again Terror Section [MAT] not Crossfire ! If you play MAT just type in MAT .. if you play CrossFire just type crossfire