QuestionBlade of awe armor matches?

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Blade of awe armor matches?
Whats the best armor/helmet/cape that best suits blade of awe?
Peasant Rags
I've seen a few weapon wear Lightcaster with it (Normal BoA, haven't seen it with Prime).
Guardian armor..
Although it matches with all, I would use arcane of nulgath
buy the doomlight highlord and buy dage the good helm
paladin armor
BoA, Paladin Armor, Red Cape and Artix Hair.
YOU CAN ALSO TRY STONED PALADIN
Thanks to all who commented trying them now!
Undead paladin, with fiend cape of nulgath. For sure.
My set:

* Glamour Ghoul
* Fairy Wings
* Bearded Rainbow Fro

I use that cause it looks funny.
If you have Mirror Drakath armor with any hair, any hair that would be the best setup i could think of but Mirror Drakath armor is rare so...
Derp
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?