Fenix Injector.

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Fenix Injector.
INJECTOR FEN1X

COMPARTIBILIDADE

Windows 7 - ON
Windows 8 - ON
Windows XP - ON
Windows Vista - ON

Print Screen:


1 - Open the Injector
2 - Inject A DLL From Your Preference
3 - Place Des Process
4 - Leave In Automatic Or Manual, Automatic If You Open Combat Arms and Be Happy




Aprove
@BACKD00R
@Austin
FEN1X INJECTOR_mpgh.net.rar236 KB · 502 downloads 6/47 malicious
good work very nice

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

niceee work

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

nicee work
@Fix2 well done on the injector, as for your thread a few little pointers. try changing that green colour.. it's hard to read
So when I play crossfire I'll have to manual inject it?
Quote Originally Posted by maxpixar View Post
So when I play crossfire I'll have to manual inject it?
Yes if game runnning then manaul injection.
thank you 12313
Nice job
nice po ang injector na 2
Good work !
Quote Originally Posted by Smaug View Post
Good work !
thank you!
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us