HelpWeb Browser

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Web Browser
I'm trying to make an account generator, but the web browser is too 'old' for the webpage to work. I tried to change the user-agent, but that didn't work. Any suggestions?
Try using HTTPPostRequests rather than usign a webbrowser control. Or switch to webkit.
What kinda account generator are you making?
Is everyone around here stuck in the web browser age or something?
Just look at a tut on httpwebrequests.
Way better and also more challenging.
Quote Originally Posted by LaPanthere View Post
Is everyone around here stuck in the web browser age or something?
Just look at a tut on httpwebrequests.
Way better and also more challenging.
I really never worked too much with web browers since there's no point in trying to make a browser since there's better ones out there. The only time I use them is to make an account gen or to use it to display text.. but even then I would rather use text files and download them because when you change the webpage, it doesn't always update for some reason

Anyways, I'll look this up when I get home, though the account generator I was trying to make is for a site that has free codes per 1 account for prizes, but I've found a better method to get codes.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us