Detect a project
Can any one help me detect a project ?
__________________________________________________ _____________________________________________
• What do you mean ?
Like make my injector and give it to my friends Now i want detect it
• How ?
I think i can make some changes in the injector make it no open to all who use it
• Like ?
Like change the Load Form code to :
• We didn't understand you yet
I mean i want make the changes to all who use it not to me only
__________________________________________________ _____________________________________________
Please fast answer.
__________________________________________________ _____________________________________________
• What do you mean ?
Like make my injector and give it to my friends Now i want detect it
• How ?
I think i can make some changes in the injector make it no open to all who use it
• Like ?
Like change the Load Form code to :
Code:
Me.Close()
• We didn't understand you yet
I mean i want make the changes to all who use it not to me only
__________________________________________________ _____________________________________________
Please fast answer.



