Working Public Hack

Posts 31–45 of 76 · Page 3 of 6
lol yea hold FN and press em > i got rd of my lap top cuz of that and do the chamms flicker?
ok, can someone please help me, I guess I'm a noob, or choob, or whatever you want to call me. But I can't seem to get it to work, when I click on choose, then what do I do? I tried typing crossfire.exe, I tried typing patcher_cf, and I tried browsing for the file, can't find it. What am I missing? Please help me. Thanks in advance.
hang on, I may have it, so hold that thought....lol
NO double posting >_> just edit your previous one
Okay, I played the game, and the game lagged like hell. And, I had no hacks. I'm on a laptop, but if I press function key, then numlock key, then I have numlock. But, I still got nothing but bad lag. My ping was fine, as was my connection. But the game lagged. I played again, without the hacks uploaded, and the game worked fine. Any idea on why the hacks are not working for me? I'm using windows XP.
It flashes all the walls >_>.why? you didn't said that .Am i doing anything wrong? anyway i like this hack doesn't flickers
Hack doesn't work that great, but its better than nothing lol
thats not virus but these hack doesn't work
hmm thnx mate for the post...it owns so much with "visible ghosts" that I get vote kicked 100% of time LOL
Would someone mind helping me set this up? ><

(Note : Does not know how to find the patcher thingy ><)

Did I do something wrong? I opened everything...but the hacks don't work? ><
Guys,I said it wasn't mine!
I found it on an other forum for hacks and stuff
It doesn't want to work >< Explain how to make it work please
first of all unrar it anywhere
then open it,go where it says browse and find the patcher cf exe
then press start cf,and it starts lol
then while having numberpad on,press 0,1,2,3,4,5,6 for see ghost,chams,wireframs,wallhack,white wall,asus wall and crosshair(usefull if u got sniper)
boxes and speedhack make the game crash
the patcher is where the game was installed
What do you mean where the game was installed? How do I know that? ><
Can you tell me the exact name of the patcher so I can just type it in? ><
Found it!
Posts 31–45 of 76 · Page 3 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us