Heyyyy Viruss ...............
Working Public Hack
lol,djonurcide its called False positives
im getting a message could not decompress" explan what and how tot fix it please
Does the chams flash?
Nuked, try re-downloading the hack, and re-installing winrar.
Nuked, try re-downloading the hack, and re-installing winrar.
>
i dont wana re-instal winrar lol im to lazy il redownload the hacks tho
i dont wana re-instal winrar lol im to lazy il redownload the hacks thooh and if its a "new" hack why do features crash the game?
going to try now
Um, still no worky for me. I follow all the instructions, the game starts. I even see these little flickers while I'm in the lobby. But I never can access the actual hacks. I use the function key on my laptop to turn on numlock, still no worky for me though. 

Does it have a dll.? coz i got some enw anti virus andf i dont know hwo to tuen it off.
my game crash after 1-2 rounds and i have to restart computer to run it again 
dunno, if anyone have similar problems....if so, help me :P
thank you

dunno, if anyone have similar problems....if so, help me :P
thank you
hehe thanks for answer. but yea i would like that i dont have to exit every now and then...actually i just did like 5 rounds before it crashed hehe.
ill try to do as u said, thanks for info :P
ill try to do as u said, thanks for info :P
woo ty .]...
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
WarRock - International HacksAny new warrock working public hacks with the new pb update ?GE 2 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[Release] Working Public Hack w/ Chams, wallhack, no fog... (6/1/09) 1,425 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsWorking-Public-Hack-Wallhack- Fulbright- No fog- CrosshairXH 42 CrossFire Hacks & CheatsA working Public Hack
25 CrossFire Hacks & CheatsWORKING PUBLIC HACKS (EDITED BY ME) 19
