Should i?

Posts 1–15 of 48 · Page 1 of 4
Should i?
Should i do it again? :')


x
sure, the fact that the new "Feature" will be an endless arena wich you can only enter by paying 50 gold makes me really angry. You dont even get drops in the arena...
btw I thought you were assasinated by kabam and thats why stopped posting.
Are you talking about another *toot* method or something else?
I think you should. Have you seen Kalle's stream on the new Arena dungeon that is introduced. It will be placed in the Nexus and be 50 gold per entry. If you die you get nexused and you can pay double(100 gold) and be placed in the same wave again.
Oh god, yesh. Do it while i have my Candy armor >

Or you'll be the other version of your self that people disrespect on this forum and be like
AH HAH! NO DUPE FO YOU, YOU LEECHING NOOOOOBS

But its okay, I still love you <3
I'm not quite sure what you mean, but if it's duping prepare to see OP pets everywhere.
I didnt even... Think of that, oh my god I believe I may have just came.

Im going to find myself some uncommon/rare eggs while you decide. Master M.
Quote Originally Posted by Mitcheel View Post
Should i do it again? :')


x
Attention whore. You made this thread before and you always end up not doing crap
You know how to dupe but still have only a 3/8 Trickster?
I have a tip dont release it here give it to some people trough skype and let them tell friends and the friends tell their friends so that the admins dont find out about it
my skype: felix.torssell
you know you want to hahaha

ahhh all those fun times XD

<3

chances are it wont last long ha
yes sir ! release it
lol people are falling for this same troll again XD love it
Posts 1–15 of 48 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?