Should i?

Posts 16–30 of 48 · Page 2 of 4
If u really have a dupe..... Its up to u if u wanna release it. I cant agree with the ppl saying that kabam deserves it.... Its just ur opinion......
If you wanna do it on skype then pls add me : raxcarotmg
Quote Originally Posted by Fellepelle View Post
I have a tip dont release it here give it to some people trough skype and let them tell friends and the friends tell their friends so that the admins dont find out about it
my skype: felix.torssell
asshole alert. greedy motherfucker.

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

Most of these ******s need a duping method so they can destroy the RotMG Trading section.
i just wana feed my pet yo XD

also i cant wait till he does this again XD

i never knew you had so many fanboys XD

but yes please please mitch i love it when you host your kare partys XD please stream another session for us angel lungs XD
Get banged by an elephant? Yes, yes you should.
Lol OP is a fucking tool. He has nothing and never will. Go whore some attention somewhere else.
I can't believe how you all fall for this same trick by the same person all the time....
Now that I lost all my all items?
OH GOD!
Guys! Are you that stupid? Stop bumping this thread!


Well, I just did.
Quote Originally Posted by Mitcheel View Post
Should i do it again? :')


x
@Hux Less than 10 characters.. (If he already have more than 10 characters then he edited it....)
nvrmind................
should just give the method to me so I sell it
omg ksi is playing rotmg LOL
Posts 16–30 of 48 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?