WTSAccount: G36 Alligator, Mosin Nagant, Blueskull, 290k Euro [Paypal/PSC/LoL-GameCard]

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Account: G36 Alligator, Mosin Nagant, Blueskull, 290k Euro [Paypal/PSC/LoL-GameCard]
Hi there!

I am selling this account since I realized I haven't played AVA in 3 months.

It has the stuff that the title says it has [as well as L2A3 Sterling + Pristis Burst]. I am willing to sell it fairly low [I don't know how accounts go these days, but I think $10USD is a fair price?] since I'm just looking to buy some skins for league of legends. ^_^


I accept:

Paypal
Paysafe Card
League of Legends Game Cards


Pictures:
Quote Originally Posted by Dokinhar View Post
Hi there!

I am selling this account since I realized I haven't played AVA in 3 months.

It has the stuff that the title says it has. I am willing to sell it fairly low [I don't know how accounts go these days, but I think $10USD is a fair price?] since I'm just looking to buy some skins for league of legends. ^_^


I accept:

Paypal
Paysafe Card
League of Legends Game Cards


Pictures:
add l123456.llll
closed it , he is scammer !
What. I don't even.
Sure ill buy if you go first.
i want ! add me : snakeey3spro
add me on skype denis123821 i buy it now fast
add me on skype skwon24
Quote Originally Posted by Dokinhar View Post
Added all 3 of you.
not me add me again denis123821
Quote Originally Posted by StopItd View Post
not me add me again denis123821
Sent it back again.
What rank is this account?
I will buy add me : Defience I offer 20$
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?