WTSDiablo 3 - $10

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Diablo 3 - $10
I have a Diablo 3 account that I have never played on.

Payment method:
  • PayPal: $10 or Best Offer

If you are interested in buying this account, contact me through one of these ways:

  • MPGH PM
  • Skype: xiSynergy (best way to contact me)

Proof of account: http://i.imgur.com/lk4Uxwm.png
Quote Originally Posted by iAmNotSynergy View Post
I have a Diablo 3 account that I have never played on.

Payment method:
  • PayPal: $10 or Best Offer

If you are interested in buying this account, contact me through one of these ways:

  • MPGH PM
  • Skype: xiSynergy (best way to contact me)

Proof of account: http://i.imgur.com/lk4Uxwm.png
Are you the original owner?
Quote Originally Posted by rugerty100 View Post
Are you the original owner?
Yes I am. I just made the account.
country germany
probably a scam, I do not recommend
Quote Originally Posted by filmeses View Post
country germany
probably a scam, I do not recommend
Nigggaaaaaaaa. Country is Germany, how the hell does that make it a scam? Your flag is Bulgaria, you're a fucking scam.

See the lack of logic?
ELV Method !
Safe Guys !
Quote Originally Posted by Mirana View Post
ELV Method !
Safe Guys !
I think Safe Guys is a good thing? Well thanks, I guess?
Quote Originally Posted by iAmNotSynergy View Post
I think Safe Guys is a good thing? Well thanks, I guess?
he is being sarcastic.. and i am 70% sure it will disappear after a few days
Quote Originally Posted by Transfixed View Post
he is being sarcastic.. and i am 70% sure it will disappear after a few days
I'm 100% sure it wont.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieLandVendor View Post
Yeah he is a scammer.
Okay, so pretty much every single post of yours is you saying that the OP is a scammer. Look who's fucking banned? LMFAO, stop fucking up people's threads.
BTW Mr iAmNotsynergy why u deleted me from skype ?
Quote Originally Posted by hadh View Post
BTW Mr iAmNotsynergy why u deleted me from skype ?
You said we would make the deal and we never did.

I guess add me again: xiSynergy
Quote Originally Posted by iAmNotSynergy View Post
You said we would make the deal and we never did.

I guess add me again: xiSynergy
people are trying to say that you probably are a scammer, usually accounts made in Germany are accounts that have exploited games and sold to people and magically the games dissapear after 2 days, you also said, you just made the account and your MPGH flag is US, why would you put germany?
Quote Originally Posted by TripperNet View Post


people are trying to say that you probably are a scammer, usually accounts made in Germany are accounts that have exploited games and sold to people and magically the games dissapear after 2 days, you also said, you just made the account and your MPGH flag is US, why would you put germany?
He told me on Skype that he used his German bank account to buy. Doesn't really make sense though.
Quote Originally Posted by rugerty100 View Post
He told me on Skype that he used his German bank account to buy. Doesn't really make sense though.
Probably ELV method then, I suggest you do not buy it from him.
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?