WTSDiablo 3 - $10

Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2
Confused level over 9000.

Anyways, not sure why people think I'm gonna scam them. I WON'T.
Quote Originally Posted by iAmNotSynergy View Post
Confused level over 9000.

Anyways, not sure why people think I'm gonna scam them. I WON'T.
If you havent played on it...
Quote Originally Posted by nigel123mc View Post
If you havent played on it...
What? This thread is getting pointless anyways.
Quote Originally Posted by iAmNotSynergy View Post
What? This thread is getting pointless anyways.
You said your Confused Level is over 9000, that means you played on it right?
Quote Originally Posted by nigel123mc View Post
You said your Confused Level is over 9000, that means you played on it right?
I never played on the account. I literally JUST made it.
Then give a vouch to someone then for 3+ days to prove it won't disappear
Quote Originally Posted by Transfixed View Post
Then give a vouch to someone then for 3+ days to prove it won't disappear
Alright. Will get to it.
Not selling the account anymore
A few things wrong here.

1.German account. I have many of theses that still have the full game. (I know how to get it to stick now)
2.It still says it's a starter edition. Which means it doesn't have the full game.
Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?