Breaking Point dupe?

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Breaking Point dupe?
Not sure if this has been posted.

When you change clothing and go to the debug zone, you'll see a npc, if you're fast enough and shoot them you'll pass out.
I did this accidentally and broke my legs and wouldn't regain consciousness, so I logged out, when I logged back in my char was fine and there was a dead version of me on the ground with all my loot.
Quote Originally Posted by memsid View Post
Not sure if this has been posted.

When you change clothing and go to the debug zone, you'll see a npc, if you're fast enough and shoot them you'll pass out.
I did this accidentally and broke my legs and wouldn't regain consciousness, so I logged out, when I logged back in my char was fine and there was a dead version of me on the ground with all my loot.
But still stuck in the middle of nowhere eh?
Quote Originally Posted by Plutonsvea View Post
But still stuck in the middle of nowhere eh?
No, when you change clothes you go to the debug zone where you see an npc (you), you end up passed out where you changed clothes
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?